Grandstream GXP1625 built-in Poe 2 SIP accounts 2 line keys
A reliable IP phone for small business users, the GXP1625 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1625 offers support for up to 2 lines and features full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity. The GXP1625 features built-in Poe. Additional features include 3-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization and EHS support for Plantronics headsets. These features allow the GXP1625 to be a high-quality and easy-to-use small business IP phone. As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1625 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
• 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records