Suitable for CPE wireless client, PtP and PtMP links in the 5 GHz band.
Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
More Efficient Footprint
Faster Processor Increases Performance
Easy Assembly and Installation
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Dish Reflector Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
Utilizes airMAX TDMA Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory Information: 64MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) GigE Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Frequency Range: 5.725 - 5.5850 GHz (US), 5.170-5.875 (WW)
- Gain: 19 dBi Dual Linear Polarized
- Dimensions: 189x189x125 mm
- Weight: 0.530g
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included. Wall mount optional.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A POE Adapter Included
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temp Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Wind loading: 10.2 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: +/- 24kV, Contact +/- 24kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4