Includes Two R5AC-Lite and two RD-5G31-AC units
Featuring proprietary airMAX® ac technology, the Rocket™5ac Lite is ideal for deployment in Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging applications requiring maximum performance. Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) functionality will be added via a future firmware upgrade.
airMAX® ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
The innovative airMAX® ac antennas feature significant advances in beam and energy isolation performance for increased capacity of airMAX networks.
Featuring proprietary airMAX ac technology, the Rocket5ac Lite is ideal for deployment in Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging applications requiring maximum performance. Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) functionality will be added via a future firmware upgrade.
• airMAX ac Technology for up to 450+ Mbps Throughput
• Superior Processing by airMAX Engine with Custom IC
• Plug and Play Integration with RocketDish Antennas
• Power supply: 100-240Vac 24Vdc 0.5A GigE PoE
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
The RocketDish RD-5G31-AC is a Carrier Class 2x2 Bridge Dish Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately).
Pair the RocketM’s radio with the RocketDish antenna’s reach to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish can be deployed.
Frequency Range: 5.10-5.80 GHz
• Gain: 31dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -34dB
• Dimensions: 29.45 x 29.45 x 13.74in (748 x 748 x 349mm)
• Weight: (16.76lbs (7.6 kg ) Mount Included
This product includes Two R5AC-Lite and two RD-5G31-AC