airFiber AF-24 provides a breakthrough in 24 GHz backhaul performance. Two models deliver superior speed with spectral efficiency in the worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz radio band. The standard model, AF-24, delivers up to 1.4+ Gbps throughput at a range of up to 13+ km.
The heavy-duty model, AF-24HD, provides more throughput at up to 2 Gbps and increased range of up to 20+ km. It also includes a more rugged exterior with a metal reflector, to protect against nature’s harshest elements. AF-24HD supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates.
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25GHz
• Dimensions: 23.4 x 30.2 x 14.6in (593 x 768 x 370 mm)
• Weight: 38.1 lbs (17.3 kg) mount Included
• Max. Power Consumption: 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Pole Mount Kit (Included)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55°C)
• 2.0+ Gbps, aggregate throughput
• 12+ mi (20+ km) range
• Worldwide License-Free 24 GHz frequency
• Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
Ubiquiti pricing is per SIDE. Requires 2 units for a single link.