Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary technology at breakthrough pricing by introducing airFiber X, a modular airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti antennas. Building upon the proven design of the airMAX Rocket system, airFiber X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point-to-Point (PtP) links. The first airFiber X model is the AF-5X model for use in the 5 GHz frequency band.
• Operating Frequency: 5150 - 5850 MHz
• Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.2 x 1.9 (224 x 82 x 48 mm)
• Weight: 0.77 lb (0.35 kg)
• Power Supply: 24V 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Rocket Mount Compatible, GPS Pole Mount (Included)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55°C)
• 500+ Mbps, aggregate throughput
• 120+ mi (200+ km) range
• Worldwide License-Free 5 GHz frequency
• Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
• US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
Requires 2 units for a single link.
AF-5X airFiber-5X AF5X