The TP-SW5G-24 Power Over Ethernet (POE) 10/100/1000Mb switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switch with up to 35 Watts of POE power per port. It complies with the IEEE802.3af/at specifications for valid POE device detection.
The unit supplies power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the POE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from the included autoranging 48VDC power supply or can be connected to a user supplied 48VDC power source. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
It also accepts 802.3af or 802.3at power thru port 5
- IEEE 802.3af/at High Power 10/100/1000Mb POE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 35W per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- Includes DIN rail mounting kit
Dimensions: 159 x 116 x 40mm (6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6in)
Weight: 1.2kg (2.7lb)