HAND MOLDABLE PLASTIC WEATHERPROOFING TAPE
Advanced sealants for wireless, radar, satellite, radio and marine networks
Click here to view data sheet
Click here to view installation instructions
Why do I need Coax-Seal?
Water and corrosion are the enemies of radio signals carried by wireless networks and radio and TV antennas. Moisture leads to inefficient physical connections and a noisy line. Corrosion results in the destruction of the line's ability to carry signals. In higher frequencies, UHF, VHF and microwave ranges, water contamination causes losses that look like dead shorts. For amateur radio buffs, water contamination causes a significant change in SWR. Once corrosion starts, there is no way to stop it. Poor radiation patterns result and antenna efficiency drops. The simple and inexpensive solution is to seal all of your connections with Coax-Seal for years of protection from moisture and corrosion!
• 1/2 inch wide x 60 inches long
• Consumer Package: barcoded dispenser package with instructions
• Seals and protects all types of cable, wire and connectors from moisture and corrosion
• Adheres to all cable and wire hardware and cable jackets
• Offers years of protection from the effects of weather
• Stays flexible, hot or cold; easy to remove
• Coax-Seal 104